Achei este artigo que pode ser utilizado pontualmente, em situações onde não há ferramenta de monitoramento.
A: It’s possible to configure actions to fire based on event IDs. Before Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008, you could trigger based on the eventtriggers.exe command.
- Open Event Viewer and select an instance of the event that you want to use as a trigger. Note that you can manually perform this in task scheduler, but this is simpler if you already have an instance of the event ID you want to trigger from.
- Select the “Attach Task To This Event” action.
- Enter a name and description for the new task and click Next.
- The event details will be displayed. Click Next.
- Select the Start a program action (or select e-mail or display a message) and click Next.
- Enter the program or script with arguments, if needed, and click Next.
- Click Finish.
You now have an action that will trigger based on the event ID configured. It will display under Task Scheduler, Task Scheduler Library, Event Viewer Tasks.